3.08.2006

Who wants a spring-present?













So this is the project I was working on last night. I didn't get to finish it then and in fact not all of them are finished now. It's funny how you can think that you're doing a quick and easy project and then spend so much more time on it than you thought beforehand.













However, I'm happy with the way these turned out, my mini-quilts filled with lavender. To hang in your closet for nice smelling clothes or to be used as decoration. Don't they brighten up my alternative Easter-branch?!

I would like to give four away as a present to anyone who would like to have one. Just leave a comment and the Easterbunny will bring you a nice smelling envelope!

Thanks everyone for your kind comments! The mini-quilts will be send soon. Perhaps if I make new ones I'll be offering some more :)


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leuk, superorigineel idee, die miniquiltjes aan een paastak. Leuk dat je er lavendel in hebt gedaan, ruik je gelijk het voorjaar al in huis!!

Green Kitchen said...

I'd love to have one of these lovelies. Thank you for your generous offer. I'm sure I can find something to send in return.

Joanna said...

I'd love one!!! These are adorable. I know you don't even know me. This is my first time to your blog, which I am enjoying immensly. Maybe we could work out a swap?

serajah said...

o wat zijn ze leuk! en lavendel ruikt zo lekker , echt mooi!

groetjes serajah

Samantha said...

Hi there,
Please could you include on in our swap parcel?

They are so lovely!

Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Oh I'm too late :( !! I would have been happy !! Another time maybe ! Have a nice night. Hugs from Luik !!!

Kristy said...

Oh too late!I would have loved one!I added this to my fav pictures on flickr yesterday.I should have checked your blog straight away!Lovely idea and lovely blog.

Anonymous said...

These are great! And oh, I'm to late...

sombra_arredia said...

...i´ve one of this mini-quilts
:)
:)

sombra_arredia said...

;)