3.29.2006

Swaps

Today I've sent out two swap-packages and another one will be in the mail tomorrow.
I love the concept of swapping in crafty land; it is such a wonderful way to receive things that you cannot get in your own country. Even better is getting things that other people made themselves; that is just so special. And I love getting mail!
While I was wrapping up my package for MommyCoddle, hers arrived!
This was what was in it:
















She offered a piece of this fabric on her site and I was one of the lucky ones to get it. I believe it's Marimekko even!
I see this becoming a bag actually. I see so many people making fantastic bags here there and everywhere, that I really want to make one for myself now!
There was also a lovely card; thank you so much Molly!
















Took some photos of a box full of my kissbees. Don't they look snug together?!
Except for the one at the back... he is not happy being squashed!





















Just read this... tears in my eyes (of laughing that is!). That site is hilarious!

3 comments:

Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Just a little comment to say hello ! I hope you're fine ! I so love your blog !! Big big hugs to you !

Leanne said...

oooooooh! I just love your kissbees! They are so adorable! If there is one thing I absolutely cannot do(well, there's many, but give me a little break!)it is make softies of any sort. These are so sweet, and I love the fabrics. By the way, I'm laughing hysterically at the fugly link...anything that is remotely sarcastic about Britney and her homemaker/mother abilities is tops on my list! When she first announced she was pregnant and then had all of these prolific words of advice about how to raise kids, I knew right then and there that this was a car wreck I was going to slow down and watch! Just when I thought she couldn't get any more ridiculous, she decides to breed... That poor baby!

serajah said...

Leuk al die kissbees bij elkaar , ik vind de bovenste mooi!