3.23.2006

Productive day
















I'm sure all you mothers out there know how hard it sometimes is to find a little time for yourself when the children are around. For me it's a reoccurring dilemma.
Today I was smart and dragged the sewingmachine and all neccessities downstairs and worked there while the children were playing and napping. I really got quite a lot done, so I think this is something I'll do more often.
















I have to admit though that everything was already cut and ready for the doll and these cushions, so today's score is a bit flattered!

5 comments:

serajah said...

ziet er mooi uit, ik vind de pop fantastisch, mooi stofje!

Anonymous said...

I do all my sewing in my kitchen, which is the hub of my house. I don't like sewing in my sewing room away from all the action.

Dana said...

Your pillows are absolutely beautiful! They look lovely sitting on the bed like that. The last thing I need are more pillows but now I want to go sew, sew, sew. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

your pillows are stunning!! looks like a page from a magazine...

Dawn said...

I agree with kristin...stunning!!!