2.19.2006

Pincushions



Something funny happened the other day.
I already wrote about the cushion-group I created on Flickr. Well, at the same time I also created a group for pincushions.



However, I thought it would be a bit much to introduce two new groups at the same time, so I left the pincushions for what they were. But what do you know?! The next day this group had come to life all by itself! I still don't know what happened, but all of a sudden there were a whole lot of members and lovely photos of pincushions in the pool.



Pincushions are such wonderful things. Of course they are functional, but at the same time they are (or at least can be) pieces of art. Some pincushions are simply stunning. Like these, or this one, or these... (still much to be learned)
And another thing I like about them is that they are so cutesy small :)



Anyway, if you have ever made a pincushion or want to do so, or just want to be in awe of what other people make... go check it out!


all pincushions posted here are made by me

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hi,
I found the pincushions group whilst looking around Flickr. I am glad it seems to have taken off.

P.S. I have added a photo too!