2.07.2006

More pink &red




















The deadline for the February-coloriffic-swaporama (friday) is fast approaching, so it's really time to get my things together for the package I'm going to send. I already bought some goodies and started a cuddlie. Today I decided to make a mini-quilt as well. It turned out really nice I think; at least it makes me happy looking at it! Hopelfully my swap-partner will like it too!
Tomorrow I'll finish the cuddlie and then send the package on Thursday.... way before the deadline!

3 comments:

manda said...

I love your mini quilt! Pink and red are wonderful together!!

serajah said...

ooohhh wat vind ik deze mooi!!! komen ze ook in je webshop?

sonia said...

ohhh wat een pracht! zo moooi! ik vind deze quiltmania in de 'craft' wereld fantastisch! heel goed gedaan! inspirerend!
g.