4.25.2006

Tagged





















Leya (who makes fabulous things & also just celebrated her 30th birthday!) tagged me, so here goes...

Five minutes to yourself: how would you spend them, ideally?
Sitting in our brandnew garden in the sun with a newspaper, cup of tea and a piece of chocolate

Five bucks to spend right now; how would you spend it?
Fabric or ribbons (and I know a shop where I could actually buy quite something for that money!)

Five items in your house you could part with, right now, that you hadn't thought of already?
One of our sofas, the diningtable (+chairs), MANY books, all things old/dirty/broken in the attic that only lay there for sentimental reasons (that's more 500 than 5 items...)

Five items you absolutely, positively could never part with in your house?
Photos, some books, the pearls from my weddingday, the box full of old letters that I keep, my sewingmachine

Five words you love?
I have to think about this one... I'm sure there are words I love more than others, but right now I don't know

I'm tagging anyone who hasn't been but wants to be
tagged :)

><><><

Today was the first time in 2,5 weeks that I used my sewingmachine again. Such a long time without sewing!! I think I had to recover from my craft fair sewing overdose. I'm not sure what I'm making yet, it's just a bit of patchwork... I think it's going to be a new doll. I want to try something for my BackTack softie. Thankfully my sewingmachine works perfectly again after it's been to the crafty doctor.
I also made a pincushion today,whilst sitting outside in the sun watching the children get dirtier by the minute, but the photos didn't turn out so good. So I'll just show you a cushion I made a while ago.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely patchwork! I know what you mean about sewing burnout, I think I may be suffering from that this afternoon.

Claudia said...

That´s a beautiful cushion! My sewing machine has gone crazy...the stitches look fine on the top of the fabric but underneath there is a huge mess of thread. I´ll have to take it to be checked today, I hate to be without it.

Anonymous said...

So nice to be back in the garden! I just added your blog to my links, by the way. I do love checking in on what you and your little ones are up to :)

weirdbunny said...

Those flowers are stunning, they really made me smile. I love hearing what people say when they have been tagged. The cushion is wonderful. It really stands out just havin g the colour in the middle. Have a lovely day, keep sewing!