9.03.2006

Grand dessert

First of all let me say thank you for the warm welcome-back you all gave me! Now I'm really in the mood for blogging again :)))
I'm going to draw the other two names for the presents tomorrow, so if you want to be included in the drawing then tell me!

Today I fancied going to my favourite ice-cream salon. Luckily for me it wasn't difficult to persuade the rest of the family to go.


We all enjoyed our ice-creams and finished every last bit of it!!


Some more photos here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

a drawing!! sure!! I'd love to be included! :) hmmm... i've got a sudden craving for some ice cream

Little Snoring said...

Delicious looking ice cream, yum!

Joanna said...

Hmm. I think I gained about 2 pounds just looking at those pictures. Yum!

DENMARSAH said...

Can I join too? M.

Anonymous said...

Can I be included! What fun!

OMG those ice creams look so delicious.

Claudia said...

YUM!!

laura capello said...

Oh. My. The. Ice. Cream. Oh. My.

hannah said...

those ice creams look fantastic!