3.26.2007

Hanging out with the bunnies














Look at the latest batch of freshly graduated students from Easter Bunny College.
Don't they look eager?! They just can't wait to collect their basket of eggs and start hiding!




















Actually, this is only half the group that I'm working on, but I'm taking so long to finish them that I just didn't want to wait any more. Sometimes you just have to be realistic, Easter may be over before I've finished the rest of them (hope not).















Hmmm, I wonder whether I'll be able to change my banner... it will give my blog a nice seasonal touch ;)













I also want to give a big thank you to Kirsten. A couple of days ago a cute little package arrived, in it were this beautiful brooch (currently proudly displayed on my bag):















And this wonderful rocket patch:




















It was immediately confiscated by Simon and I think I'm going to use it on a bag for him.
Thanks again, Kirsten!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're welcome!
i like how the brooch looks on your bag - and what cute bunnies! they made me smile.

kristin said...

only HALF the group? looks like you've been one busy stitcher over there :)

Anonymous said...

I love the bunnies!They look like a mix between your Poppes and the bunnies we sent!

laura capello said...

::drool:: love your bunnies. love, love, love.

and that kirsten is one amazing lady, isn't she?

African Kelli said...

I love your bunnies! These are so sweet. :)

PJ said...

Easter Bunny College??? I LOVE it!!!! adorable graduates you have there!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your visit & comment - these little bunnies are so cute !!! my craft projects were mainly around country & western -- that I sell only as a hobby at c&w music festivals -- but I started sewing for my 7 year old daughter lately and may evolve to new things soon. People like you are inspiration to me ! PS : I love your country !

molly | mommycoddle.com said...

those bunnies are perfect! i love them.