2.20.2007

Small projects

I've been working on lots of small projects lately. Although I have a continuing lack of time for myself, my inspiration and creative urge are still very much present. Hence the small projects!

First my My Little Window project. This was my prototype, I want to work on this more.




















Then a birthday present for my youngest sister. A little bag for the bikini we got her.















Look at that bikini!















I wanted to keep it for myself, but I knew it would look (much) better on her!

Then my first attempt at textile stencilling...not perfect yet ;)




















And some aprons for the washingup liquid...




















Finally, my current -a bit more elaborate- WIP.

13 comments:

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Looking froward to seeing the current WIP
SUzie Sews (UK)

laura capello said...

i want a swimsuit made out of that bikini fabric.

of course, i'd need yards and yards of it.

Anonymous said...

these are ALL wonderful!!! you certainly have the creative energy flowing. that little window project is so sweet. i hope to see more of them coming. :)

kleas.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

Vicariously enjoying your creative roll going on here :) Tell me about that lack of 'personal' time!
Everything is so sweet. I love the bikini fabric, would love a tote from it, too great.

Little Snoring said...

Wow you have been busy, that wip looks very intriguing...

Claudia said...

Wonderful projects! I love the little window!

Anonymous said...

The little window and the liquid soap bottle cover are very sweet. And the WIP, cant wait to see!

beki said...

I love all your small projects!

African Kelli said...

okay, I'm loving what you made and REALLY Loving that bikini. Where did you find it?

Strikkelise said...

I looove your stenciled t-shirts and that window is so cute! I think I recognize that WIP, too.

Anonymous said...

If you can accomplish all that and still lack for personal time, then you put me to shame. What wonderful creations!

syko kajsa said...

I like your little window! I have just applied for a job and I'm so scared they will pick me, what will happen to my crfating time if I work full-time? I need to create! Like you do :)

*BB* said...

Those are all great!